Cost Effective & Efficient Alternate to Major Enterprise Solutions like SAP, NetSuite..
- Financial accounting from setup to billing, journals, ledgers and reports
- Fixed asset management and tracking with depreciation, asset allocation and movement tracking
- Tracking presales process from Lead capturing, tracking open Opportunities, to emails and calls
Dashboard provides an at-a-glance view of key performance indicators relevant to the business process.
Each Dashboard consists of one or more than one Dashboard Charts each of which are configured with a data source known as Dashboard Chart Source.
To access Dashboard, go to,
- Leave and Attendance Tracking, Expense Claims, Salary and Payroll, Recruitment, Performance and more
- Inventory is the array of finished goods or goods used in production held by a company. Inventory is classified as a current asset on a company’s balance sheet, and it serves as a buffer between manufacturing and order fulfillment.
- Manage multi-level Bill of Materials, plan and track production with Work Orders
- The point of sale (POS) or point of purchase (POP) is the time and place where a retail transaction is completed. … Selling prices are linked to the product code of an item when adding stock, so the cashier merely needs to scan this code to process a sale.
- A Purchase Invoice is a bill you receive from your Suppliers against which you need to make the payment. Purchase Invoice is the exact opposite of your Sales Invoice. Here you accrue expenses to your Supplier. Making a Purchase Invoice is very similar to making a Purchase Order.
- Selling covers sales operations like Quotations (Offers), Sales Orders and Delivery tracking
- Track customer tickets and issues, maintain server levels and track response and resolutions
- Project and task management with full integration with billing and cost centers